The NEEDS Center has an opening for a Marketing Administrative Assistant that will perform a variety of Marketing and Administrative tasks. Duties of the Marketing Administrative Assistant include providing support to Administration and Senior level staff with Marketing and social media activities, assisting Human Resources with talent acquisition, as well as providing administrative support to the office staff.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, web design, e-mail, etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Assisting Human Resources with activities related to talent acquisition
- Acting as a representative for the agency by being the first line of contact including answering phones and greeting visitors.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the organization’s administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience with websites and social media in a marketing sense.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project support, at a public relations firm, or involvement in a communications capacity preferred.