The NEEDS Center has openings for Program Specialists who will assist and support adults with developmental disabilities to live as independently as possible, while enjoying all aspects of Community Living. Full time and Part time positions available. Locations include; Boxford, Topsfield, Methuen, Haverhill, Billerica, Tewksbury and Revere
- Assisting and supporting individuals in daily routines.
- Implement clinical, educational and vocational programs.
- Observe and record data for programs established in their Individual and Behavior support plans.
- Participate with other team members to create a therapeutic environment that includes regular community membership.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with behavior management preferred.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team.
Health insurance (no deductible!), Dental and Vision, FSA, 403b, Generous PTO (time is fronted after 30 days). Tuition Reimbursement (full and part time eligible).